Crowe LLP National Tax Office - Top 10 Firm Connection
Through membership in CPAmerica, Crowe LLP’s National Tax Office offers an opportunity for CPAmerica member firms to gain access to resources and specialists in the National Tax Office. All CPAmerica member firms have the option to obtain these services for an additional annual fee.
"CPAmerica members have a unique combination of access to top-10 expertise, plus the sharing ability with like-minded firms throughout the country," said Alan Deichler, president of CPAmerica. "I know of no other accounting association in such a position for its members."
Overview of the Crowe’s National Tax Office Benefits:
- A senior member of Crowe LLP National Tax Office (NTO) will be assigned to participating member firms. The NTO member serves as a single touch point that the member firm can call anytime to discuss Crowe’s expertise in various tax service areas and industries, and to facilitate a conversation with the appropriate Crowe LLP professional. Calls to the NTO member are free of charge.
- Professional time for technical consultations is billed on a time and materials basis at a discounted rate from standard billing rates.
- NTO will waive a portion of professional fees incurred for technical consultations each year for firms paying the annual enrollment fee.
- Crowe LLP professionals will be available to participate as a member of the client service team on large projects at the option of the member firm. Arrangements with the member firm and the client can be negotiated on a project-by-project basis.
- NTO conducts one hour live bi-monthly tax
updates via webinar. Members are invited to participate in the live
presentation and will have access to any collateral or recorded broadcasts of
the presentations. Crowe also administers CPE certification for these
webinars. Examples of recent topics include: Section 199A Frequently
Asked Questions, Weighing the Wayfair Decision, Implications of the 2017
Federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, and Year End Tax Planning. CPAmerica
member firms who choose to access the NTO will have full access to these
webinars, along with recordings and collateral materials.
Member firms that are interested in accessing NTO services should contact Member Services at Member_Svcs@cpamerica.org.
Click on the image below to read the latest article on Crowe LLP NTO.