Gainesville, Fla. (August 6, 2021) – Accounting Today, the premier publication of the certified public accounting industry, has named CPAmerica member firm AbitOs’ Raimundo Lopez-Lima Levi to the 2021 Managing Partner Elite list. Levi is one of ten managing partners across the country to receive this prestigious recognition from Accounting Today.
During these difficult times, Levi committed to prioritizing AbitOs’ 53 staff members. “We took a very aggressive approach as partners at the beginning of the pandemic in slashing our salaries to zero,” Levi reported, “and we committed to not lay off any employees.”
Valuing staff is definitely a hallmark of the MP Elite, but Levi highlights an equally important hallmark: Trusting them. “You can’t be involved in everything,” he explained. “I have learned to trust the process of delegation. Yes there will be mistakes along the line, but if you teach talented people to handle different aspects of the business they will exceed expectations and flourish.”
Past CPAmerica members recognized as an Accounting Today MP Elite include:
• 2012 MP Elite – David Graling, Gelman, Rosenberg & Freeman CPAs
• 2015 MP Elite – Gregory Burbach, Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C.
• 2015 MP Elite – Michael Gillis, DMJ & Co., PLLC
• 2017 MP Elite – Alton Miyashiro, N&K CPAs, Inc.
• 2019 MP Elite – Seth McDaniel, Frazier & Deeter, LLC
• 2020 MP Elite – Jackie Cardello, GRF CPAs & Advisors
For the complete listing of Accounting Today’s 2021 MP Elite, please visit: https://www.accountingtoday.com/list/the-2021-managing-partner-elite