We are seeking an enthusiastic intern to help us with digital marketing, social media and content creation efforts. The intern will assist with a variety of tasks and should be able to work efficiently both independently and with a team. Applicants must be ambitious and eager to learn. The intern will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
• Assist in developing successful digital marketing and social media strategies, and assist in executing and implementing those strategies
• Assist in sourcing content for weekly e-newsletters, adding content to template and preparing drafts for approval
• Contribute innovative ideas for new projects
• Assist with the creation of materials, including digital graphics, e-newsletter templates and more
• Seeking a degree in advertising, public relations, telecommunication, marketing or related field
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite
• Extensive knowledge of major social media platforms and scheduling programs (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Buffer, etc.)
• Ability to think creatively to identify and resolve problems
• Up to 15 hours per week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at the CPAmerica office (7555 W. University Avenue, Gainesville, FL 32607)
• $15 per hour
Interested parties should send their resume and cover letter to Amy Azoulay, APR at email@example.com.