We promote a spirit of trust, sharing and openness. Collaboration is the heart and soul of CPAmerica.
The beauty of our peer-to-peer model is that if our team doesn’t have the answer, someone in our association will – saving time and mistakes.
We take great responsibility in our role as a champion and supporter of CPA firms across the United States. What you do is important, so we treat it and our members with the respect they deserve.
Avoid reinventing the wheel
We’ve spent over 45 years successfully helping thousands of member firm professionals adapt to considerable changes and challenges within the industry.
“CPAmerica membership brings access toPatrick Crouch
a wealth of knowledge across services
Frazier & Deeter, LLC
Stay updated and informed. Plug into something bigger. Create lasting value. And grow with confidence together.
International Accounting support through Crowe Global
CPAmerica is a member of Crowe Global, a worldwide accounting network providing expertise in more than 145 countries. As part of the Crowe Global family, you can access our expert network worldwide – extending your reach and your potential.
independent accounting and advisory services firms.
Countries make up our global network.
- As a member of CPAmerica, our members have access to Crowe Global, the 8th largest international accounting network. The association is the member of the network, not our member firms, ensuring their independence from the network firms.
- Through membership our firms can access the International Referral system for the expertise needed to confidently serve their clients by expanding their reach into more 145 countries in the world.
- Members gather throughout the year at in-person conferences and events strengthening the relationships between member firms at all levels from managing partners to the professionals and staff throughout the firm. CPAmerica conferences are held in popular destinations selected by members where they are inspired by outstanding presentations, prominent speakers, and member sharing all designed to help them carry out the common goal of continuous improvement.
- CPAmerica offers annual A&A and Tax webinar series featuring member selected topics and speakers. Industry leaders present a variety of other technical and non-technical topics throughout the year.
- CPAmerica offers staff level training in partnership with the AICPA providing foundational technical training along with the opportunity for young professionals to meet their peers from other firms and begin building their own supportive network.
- CPAmerica members participate in a Visitation Improvement Program, a peer-to-peer consultation that provides recommendations for improvement to strengthen practice management.
- This dues driven program is an integral part of our strategic direction to strengthen relationships among member firms and drive continuous improvement.
Special Interest Groups
- CPAmerica offers a large variety of special interest groups to support members based on common interests, different stages of their careers, and even firm sizes. Activities and content are specified to support the unique needs of each group.
- Client Accounting Services, International Group, Large Firm Group, Next Generation, New Partners, New Leading Partners, Marketing, Firm Management, HR and more.
Center of Excellence
- Collaboration means business in the Center of Excellence where members access each other and thought leaders in the profession to have discussions, ask questions, identify expertise, share resources, and gain insight and guidance for all areas of the practice.
- Forums oriented by topic, department, and area of expertise are available 24/7 where members can ask questions, trouble-shoot a problem, garner a second opinion, and compare professional strategies.
- Forums are monitored for response by CPAmerica that ensures questions do not go unanswered and also identifies trending topics for more formal discussion.
- CPAmerica conducts proprietary member surveys across all areas of the firm including practice management, technology, HR, and marketing. Members who participate receive full results.
- Firm surveys can be conducted for Client Satisfaction, Employee Engagement, Upward Evaluation, and 360 Degrees. Surveys are customizable to your firm and are available in value-add bundles.
CPAmerica offers a wide array of services and programs to help our firms strengthen and magnify their successes. Members collaborate with one another through discussion lists, sharing calls and live events, but also have access to a wealth of resources that encourage growth and offer continuous improvement.
“CPAmerica is a very supportive alliance with member sharing between the firms that is an extremely valuable tool.”
Teal, Becker & Chiaramonte CPAs, P.C.
We offer a wide variety of learning and development opportunities through CPAmerica events and training
2024 Large Firm Group – January
1/24/2024 — 1/25/2024
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort
74-855 Country Club Dr
2024 New Leading Partner Group Meeting – May
5/5/2024 — 5/6/2024
2024 Marketing Roundtable
5/15/2024 @ 5:00pm — 5/16/2024 @ 4:00pm
JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek
14900 Chelonia Pkwy
Center of Excellence
Members connect with one another in the Center of Excellence, an online collaboration platform where members can engage in a personalized experience to identify expertise, share information, and access content in their areas of interest.