Gainesville, Fla. (August 9, 2022) – Accounting Today named five CPAmerica firms as best firms to work for. The annual survey and awards program, which is conducted in partnership with Best Companies Group, is designed to identify, recognize and honor the best employers in the accounting profession, benefiting its economy, workforce and businesses.
“Congratulations goes out to our member firms being ranked among the best firms to work for,” said Grace Horvath, president of CPAmerica. “We are so proud that our member firms are consistently being recognized for their commitment to creating great work environments and cultures for their teams to thrive in.”
CPAmerica congratulates the following firms on their recognition:
• Anglin Reichmann Armstrong, P.C., headquartered in Huntsville, Ala.
• Coulter & Justus, P.C., headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn.
• Kassouf & Co., P.C., headquartered in Birmingham, Ala.
• Maxwell Locke & Ritter LLP, headquartered in Austin, Texas.
• Rushton & Company, LLC, headquartered in Gainesville, Ga.
For the complete listing of Accounting Today’s 2022 Best Firms to Work For, please visit: https://www.accountingtoday.com/news/accounting-today-names-2022-best-firms-to-work-for