Gainesville, Fla. (September 1, 2021) – Six CPAmerica, Inc., member firms are being recognized for their accomplishments in INSIDE Public Accounting’s 2021 Best of the Best Firms. Using data collected from the 2021 Survey & Analysis of Firms, and a rigorous scoring system, IPA has scored each of the 520 eligible firms against 50 financial and operational metrics. The result is IPA’s 2021 Best of the Best lists, which include 50 U.S. firms above $10 million, 10 under $10 million and five Canadian firms.
“Congratulations to our member firms who have been recognized with this prestigious honor,” said Alan Deichler, president of CPAmerica. “We are proud to have our firms’ efforts distinguished as some of the highest-performing public accounting firms in the country.”
CPAmerica congratulates the following firms on their recognition of 2021 Best of the Best Firms:
• Frazier & Deeter, LLC, headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. – Best Over $10 million
• Gray, Gray & Gray LLP, headquartered in Canton, Mass. – Best Over $10 million
• Houldsworth, Russo & Company, P.C., CPAs, headquartered in Las Vegas, Nev. – Best Under $10 million
• Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP, headquartered in Raleigh, N.C. – Best Over $10 million
• Maxwell Locke & Ritter LLP, headquartered in Austin, Texas – Best Over $10 million
• Meyers Brothers Kalicka, PC, headquartered in Holyoke, Mass. – Best Over $10 million
To view the full list of INSIDE Public Accounting’s 2021 Best of the Best firms, please visit: http://insidepublicaccounting.com/top-firms/best-of-the-best/.