What are some of the benefits of CPAConnect Membership?
- As a member of CPAConnect, our members have access to Crowe Global, the 8th largest international accounting network. The association is the member of the network, not our member firms, ensuring their independence from the network firms.
- Through membership our firms can access the International Referral system for the expertise needed to confidently serve their clients by expanding their reach into more 145 countries in the world.
- CPAConnect events include an exclusive annual roundtable of partners, plus targeted webinars, sharing calls and other specialized events. In addition, you can participate in selected A&A and Tax conferences hosted by CPAmerica, Inc.
- At these events, members share best practices. They also network and learn from nationally-acclaimed speakers, all the while earning CPE credits.
Multi-Partner & Sole Practitioner
- CPAConnect offers several unique services and benefits to the association’s multi-partner and sole practitioner firms.
- There are specific discussion lists where practitioners can post questions and receive assistance from others within the community.
- In addition, there are targeted sharing calls and best practice webinars that focus on the needs and issues of both practitioners.
- Member sharing
- Referral sources
- Succession planning
- Best practices
- Tech support from experts
- CPAConnect members have access to their own exclusive website. This site serves as the portal for members to access the sharing library, news and events, member directories, and other services.
- In addition, the new public website for CPAConnect compliments and enhances the prestige of membership in the alliance.
Center of Excellence
- Collaboration means business in the Center of Excellence where members access each other and thought leaders in the profession to have discussions, ask questions, identify expertise, share resources, and gain insight and guidance for all areas of the practice.
- Forums oriented by topic, department, and area of expertise are available 24/7 where members can ask questions, trouble-shoot a problem, garner a second opinion, and compare professional strategies.
- Forums are monitored for response by CPAmerica that ensures questions do not go unanswered and also identifies trending topics for more formal discussion.
- CPAConnect members that are located within a CPAmerica firm’s coverage area is the opportunity to be sponsored by and work closely with this firm. This participation affords CPAConnect practitioners the opportunity to remain independent and at the same time tap into the national and international resources of CPAmerica.